Aqua Lighter 2 LED Lamp User Manual Guide01 September 2016
Intended Use and Speciﬁcations of Aqua Lighter 2
Aqua Lighter 2 LED illumination lamp is designed to befunctioning over the water surface and is used for illumination of the
freshwater aquariums. The movable feet allow you to use the illumination lamp for aquariums of different length. The source of illumination of the lamp are bright LEDs, production CREE (USA). Power supply is by current LED drivers. The
illumination lamp can be used for aquariums with the thickness of walls 12 mm.
Aqua Lighter 2 Safety Usage Rules
The device you have purchased is manufactured in compliancewith the norms applicable on the territory of Ukraine and European Union.
For long lasting and safe usage, please do study the Aqua Lighter 2 safety rules listed below:
- This device is designed to be used only within indoorareas and only by its intended use.
- Voltage rating of the power supply system has to beexactly the same as the voltage rating indicated on the device.
- Lamp protected against moisture (degree of protectionIP67). The device can withstand short-term immersion in water without loss of capacity. In case of contact of the device in water — need to wipe the surface of the water and wait until dry before operating.
- It is forbidden to repair or change electrical cord, aswell as install extra elements on it. If electrical cord of the device was damaged the whole device should be changed.
- Before you switch on the illumination lamp, please makesure it is fixed safely on the walls of aquarium.
Put on the feet on the body of the illumination lamp. Tomount the lamp under aquarium cover fix it with special fittings (supplied).
Aqua Lighter 2 Assembly and Start up
Place Aqua Lighter lamp on the aquarium, moving the feetalong the body of the device until you reach the necessary length. When you
make sure that the illumination lamp is fixed safely on the walls of aquarium,
plug in the plug of the power supply block into the socket driver current
situated on the illumination lamp. The device is ready to use. Connect the
power supply block to the power supply system. Turn the switch on the body
Aqua Lighter 2 Maintenance
The device does not require any special maintenance. Ifnecessary, clean the body of the illumination lamp from residues resting on it with the help of a soft tissue or a sponge.
Aqua Lighter 2 Dismantling andUtilization
You cannot dispose of electrical appliances that are out oforder into regular garbage. Proper selection, collection and utilization of this type of waste will contribute to preserving the valuable recourses of environment. User is held liable fordelivery of the used equipment to the special collecting point, where it will be accepted free of charge.
Aqua Lighter 2 Warranty
Manufacturer gives a warranty of 12 months since thepurchase date. The warranty covers damages that appeared due to the fault of manufacturer, i.e. material defects etc. The warranty does not cover damages that appeared due to improper or unintended use of illumination lamp. Attention! Any trials to change thestructure of the device or dismantling of the device that fall out of the scope of regular intended use or maintenance, lead to loss of warranty obligations.
In case improper functioning of the device is detected, the device, along with the warranty paper filled in by the seller, should be sent to the address of manufacturer or distributor. The warranty shall be considered valid if the date of production indicated on the product coincides with the date of production in the warranty paper. The present warranty conditions do not exclude, limit or cease the rights of the buyer granted by the applicable legislation of Ukraine.